Thursday, September 10, 2009

No More Blogging

Ever since I was a sophmore in high school this disease has taken over my life and all the spare time I used to have and enjoy. I am a simple person and simple things make me happy and blogging is not one of them. Blogging in a sense is kind of uselsess to me because really does anyone in the world really care about what you have to say. It is like asking someone how there day is going you do not really want to know but you ask anyway.

For some blogging may be the greatest invention in this world, but for me it should be left to the older generation that for some reason loves it. I mean seriously if you have any sort of life blogging can not really be apart of your day because between homework, practice, and just living blogging is the least of my worries. Posting my ideas or feelings.

Especially sense I was not given a choice on if I wanted to blog or not it really does not rank that high on my agenda, and the sad thing is blogging is taking over the world it is seen more and more everyday. I consider bloggers as people with too much time on their hands and have nothing better to do than broadcast information via internet. If blogging was more like social networking sites like myspace and face book it might not be that bad, but blogging is just giving your ideas, someone reading them, and maybe leaving you a comment to be nice.

What has happened to the world and logical thinking? Blogging is a waste of time people and we should go back to the way we had before it. Good ole paper and pencil and whoever was meant to read information will. No more blogging it is irrelevant.

No comments: