Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Let us give thanks!

1. I am thankful for God allowing me to see yet another holiday.

2. I am thankful for parents that care the world about me because so many do not have.

3. I am thankful for a family to sit down with to eat Thanksgiving dinner.

4. I am thankful for television where I will be viewing football all day.

5. I am thankful for the Native Americans and pilgrims who played a major role in the reason we have this beautiful holiday

6. I am thankful for movie theaters that will keep me busy when I get tired of eating and being in the house.

7. I am thankful for Black Friday which will allow me to get early Christmas presents for cheap.

8. I am thankful for an automobile to do my day to day traveling in.

9. I am thankful for Kevin Miller who will get me back into shape after gaining ten pounds over the holiday.

10. I am thankful for cellular devices that will keep me in touch and update on everything.

No comments: